Tuesday 14 July 2015

Some comments from recent group sessions:

Facilitator: "So let’s pick a scene from a favourite film or story that we can work with. Julie, what would you like?"
Julie: “Kill Bill”.

Facilitator: “Janice that’s a great outfit.”
Janice: “Well I like leopard skin print. It makes me feel good.”

“I brought my guitar so I could play a few numbers while we have coffee. I’ll start with ‘The Young Ones’.”

“Here on my ipad is a picture of me in my magician’s cloak ready to chop someone’s head off!”

"I was able to show off one week. My carer said ‘I’m going to Spain on my holiday, I don’t suppose you’ve ever been there?” So I spent the next 10 minutes giving her the list of the many, many countries I’d visited in my life. She went quiet after that."

No comments:

About Arts Together

My photo
Wiltshire, United Kingdom
Arts Together is an award winning charity which brings professional artists and older people together for weekly creative workshops. For over 10 years we have been helping to improve the quality of life for isolated older people through the provision of a range of participatory arts projects, creative activities and cultural events.