Friday 26 July 2013

Red faced Jane goes fundraising!


Here is the thing.....  Red face paint DOES NOT come off with water and paper towels!!  This is how I left Devizes today after scrubbing my face in the loo's of the pub, then doing the walk of shame through the wedding party who all laughed and pointed at me in sheer amazement. I think they were a bit scared as I was also in a full-on, uncontrollable, lip curling, historical giggling fit by this time. All this just as you (Karolyne) are driving out of the car park with me in hot pursuit in the hope you may have SOMETHING to help me get it off with...!

Needless to say, my planned shopping trip was abandoned!

It was one of the most hilarious things that has ever happened to me!  I laughed all the way home. 

Jane

No comments:

About Arts Together

My photo
Wiltshire, United Kingdom
Arts Together is an award winning charity which brings professional artists and older people together for weekly creative workshops. For over 10 years we have been helping to improve the quality of life for isolated older people through the provision of a range of participatory arts projects, creative activities and cultural events.